Friday, July 21, 2023 / by Amy Brown
You see, I pride myself on giving you my best recommendations for purchasing in the area including top neighborhoods, best condition and features, most square footage for the price, and most unique architecture.
I hand pick each of the ten homes that I send to you every morning with these elements in mind.
But none of these recommendations make any difference without your feedback. So I would like to hear from you!
Top questions that would help me HELP YOU the most:
1. What is your favorite neighborhood? Location is everything. If it's not convenient for your life, it won't work.
2. What style of home do you prefer? Is it modern and new, historic and nostalgic, or suburban contemporary? Or do you desire a lock and leave condo?
3. Do you prefer the city or the country?
4. What is your favorite room in your current home? This tells me a lot about how you enjoy living; such as, if you are an avid reader, maybe you enjoy a library, or if you like to cook, your kitchen needs to have certain features like natural gas or a subzero refrigerator.
5. What are your hobbies? This can tell me a lot about your needs; such as, if you like classic cars maybe you need a large garage or workshop, or if you are an artist maybe you need a studio or craft room.
6. Do you have kids and/or pets or do you like to garden? This tells me about yard space needs.
7. Do you commute to work or work from home? Office anyone?
8. Do you have mobility needs that may require one level living?
9. Is this a vacation home or investment property?
10. Do you have extended family needs such as a mother-in-law suite?
From my tour yesterday, I will give you examples in answer to the questions above.
1. Best neighborhood - 161 Kimberly Ave.
Located in Grove Park overlooking the corner of the golf course
5. I run several times a week and my favorite place to do that is at the Greenway, this home was perched within walking distance of that - 127 Alma Ln.
Let me hear from you!